THC infused Lemon Bars
Yields- 20 squares
For the crust:
- 8 oz (2 sticks) of unsalted butter (softened at room temp)
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- pinch of salt
- TruClear (warmed)
For the filling:
- 6 eggs (large)
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- For the crust, cream butter with warmed TruClear then add sugar until mixture looks light in color. Add flour and salt until it is mixed together. Flatten dough mixture into non-greased baking sheet (Tip: sticky hands? add flour to your hands to keep it from sticking!)
- Bake crust for 17-20 min or until crust is a light brown color. Let cool.
- For the filling, whisk the eggs, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest together. Add flour in slowly, whisk until combined and smooth.
- Pour over the cooled crust and bake for another 30 minutes or until the filling is set. Let cool.
- Cut bars as desired and dust with confectioners' sugar