Stay Highly Engaged
Stay in the know with new products, dispensary openings, local promotions, & more!
Feb 24, 2023
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF GEORGIA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND HOLD A VALID LOW THC OIL REGISTRY CARD. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE. SEE FURTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS BELOW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAW.
Georgia Engage and Save Sweepsakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning. The Georgia Engage and Save Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (“Sponsor”) begins 8:00 am Eastern Standard Time (“ET”) on March 6, 2023 and ends 11:59 pm on March 19, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. You may enter the Sweepstakes by text or online entry, as described in Rule 3, below.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Georgia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and hold a valid Low THC Oil Registry Card. Employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor, their parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (defined for these purposes as spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void outside Georgia and where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter: Beginning at 8:00 am ET on March 6, 2023, sign up to receive email and text messaging via the url: https://enrollnow.vip/join/12589. Once subscribed, you will receive a text and/or email that will contain a sweepstakes link. Confirm your entry submission by clicking on the sweepstakes link. Once you have clicked the sweepstakes link, your entry will be completed.
If you enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on March 19, 2023.
4. Entry Errors/Tampering: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any third-party web site or service, or through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method, and to disqualify any individual using such a web site/ service or entry method, as applicable. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic, wireless or digital transmissions or any entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays
in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries; (iii) destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software; (v) damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or wireless device or its contents; (vi) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (vii) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (viii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ix) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes or prize winners; (x) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks); or (xi) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winners from among all eligible nonsuspect entries received as of the date/time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Further Entry Conditions: Limit One (1) entry per person, per day during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than one (1) Entry is received per person, per day by any means, all such Entries, and the person that submitted them, will be disqualified. All terms and conditions of the Instagram App apply Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. By entering, entrants acknowledge their compliance with and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
6. Drawing/Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible
entries received at all participating locations. Potential winners will be notified by email or text
on or about March 22, 2023. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these
7. Grand Prize: Five (5) Grand Prize winners will be selected. Each Grand Prize winner will receive the following:
• A One-Hundred Dollar ($100.00) Store Credit, redeemable at Trulieve of Georgia locations only.
Approximate Retail Value “A.R.V.” of this prize is one hunderd dollars ($100.00)
The total ARV available prizes in this Sweepstakes is five hundred dollars ($500.00)
Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded in any form. Prize is non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor may substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason. ALL INCOME TAXES ON PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER/S. Prize will be awarded provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
8. Verification of Winners: All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize, unless and until Entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Game play/entry has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Winner may be required to provide positive identification specified by Sponsor to claim or participate in a prize. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, W9 and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release without additional compensation within one (1) day of receipt of notification or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, in a random drawing from among all remaining entries. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems a potential winner ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, in a random drawing from among all remaining entries. Sponsor’s decisions will be final, binding and non-appealable in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
9. Limitations on Liability: By entering, each entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, and agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including without limitation
Product exclusions and minimum purchase requirements may apply, see
dispensary agent for offer details
emotional distress) and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize (if awarded to him/her) or his/her participation in prize-related activities (if applicable), including but not limited to travel related thereto. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that any liability concerning or arising out of his/her prize rests solely with the common carrier on which the winner traveled, the hotel that provided lodging, or the manufacturer of the goods, (as applicable) and/or the respective affiliates of each of the foregoing. Furthermore, each winner, by accepting a prize, acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Consent to Publicity: By accepting a prize, winner further consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, voice, statements and/or likeness for advertising, promotion, public relations or trade purposes in commerce and in any media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
11. Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in the State of Florida; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
13. Winners List: For a complete winner’s list, please send a self-addressed stamped business- size envelope after April 22, 2023, and no later than May 22, 2023 to Trulieve Cannabis Corp, Georgia Engage and Save Sweepstakes, 3494 Martin Hurst Road, Tallahassee, FL 32312.
14. Sponsor: Trulieve Cannabis Corp., 3494 Martin Hurst Road, Tallahassee, FL 32312 All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM.
Stay in the know with new products, dispensary openings, local promotions, & more!