Yes, for qualifying patients. Visit your physician for details on smokable cannabis recommendations. You can also learn more here https://knowthefactsmmj.com/know-the-facts/
Yes. All patients and legal representatives must obatin an identification card. For a step by step guide visit the Office of Medical Marijuana Use website here: https://knowthefactsmmj.com/patients/cards/
Yes. Our Medical Director is Dr. Ken Brummel-Smith, a licensed Florida physician.
For tips on dosing and specific conditions, visit Doctor.Trulieve.com
Yes, we will deliver your order to your door anywhere in Florida. Give us a call at 1-844-TRULIEV (878-5438) or visit our online shop to place your order.
The delivery fee is $15.
Once you have successfully completed the Florida Medical Association course and examination, visit the Medical Marijuana Use Registry system here. Click "login" and then click "New Physician." Then enter in your information. It is that simple!
Trulieve Offers the following discount programs:
- All new patients receive 15% off their first order
- All patients receive $75 off their second order of $150 or more to offset the cost of the ID Card
- Veterans receive 20% off every order
- SNAP card holders receive 10% off every order
- Trulievers is our patient loyalty program. Every 500 points earns you 10% off your next order. This discount can be combined with The SNAP and Veterans discounts.
Low-THC cannabis has very low amounts of the psychoactive ingredient THC and does not usually produce the “high” commonly associated with cannabis.
Medical Cannabis can contain sufficient levels of the psychoactive ingredient THC to produce the “high” commonly associated with cannabis.
Qualifying Conditions: If a patient has any of the following conditions or has been determined to be terminal, he or she may qualify for low-THC or medical cannabis.
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
- Other debilitating conidtions*
*Other debilitating medical conditions are those for which a physician believes that the medical use of marijuana would likely outweigh the potential health risks for a patient.
Conditions under Amendment 2 are:
Other debilitating medical conditions are those for which a physician believes that the medical use of marijuana would likely outweigh the potential health risks for a patient is also permitted under Amendment 2.
We currently have strains in Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, and CBD. Please click here to see all our strain varieties for each product.
Amendment 2 is currently in effect. Visit the Office of Medical Marijuana Use to learn more.