- Can medical cannabis be smoked?
Yes, for qualifying patients. Visit your physician for details on smokable cannabis recommendations. You can also learn more here https://knowthefactsmmj.com/know-the-facts/
- Does Trulieve home deliver?
Yes, we will deliver your order to your door anywhere in Florida. Give us a call at 1-844-TRULIEV (878-5438) or visit our online shop to place your order.
Delivery fee is $15
- What is the difference between Low-THC Cannabis and Medical Cannabis?
Low-THC cannabis has very low amounts of the psychoactive ingredient THC and does not usually produce the “high” commonly associated with cannabis.
Medical Cannabis can contain sufficient levels of the psychoactive ingredient THC to produce the “high” commonly associated with cannabis.
Qualifying Conditions: If a patient has any of the following conditions or has been determined to be terminal, he or she may qualify for low-THC or medical cannabis.
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
- Other debilitating conidtions*
*Other debilitating medical conditions are those for which a physician believes that the medical use of marijuana would likely outweigh the potential health risks for a patient.
- What products do you have?
We offer a variety of low-THC cannabis and medical cannabis products from capsules to vaporizers to liquid. View our products to learn more.