Ground TruFlower - is same quality TruFlower that you count on which has been gently ground for convenience and ease of use.
*NO Discounts applicable for this product*
Limit 2 Per Order, Per Day. Any additional units will be removed from the cart before purchase.
- Buff Jack = White Buffalo x Jack Herer
- Swaggy Doob = Strawberry Switchblade x Gorilla Grapes
- South Beach Skunk = Paradise Waits x Skunk Ape
- Grape Bomb = Gorilla Grapes x Space Bomb
- Berry Sorbet = Member Berry x Sherbert
What is this medicine?
- Ground TruFlower is the same quality TruFlower
- that has been gently ground for convenience and ease of use.
How much does each unit cost?
- Each unit of Ground TruFlower will be $25.00 and each unit will contain 7 grams.
Do discounts apply to Ground TruFlower?
- Discounts and promotions will not apply to Ground TruFlower.
Is there currently a limit on this medicine?
- There currently is a limit of 2 units per Patient, per location, per day.
Where does the Ground TruFlower come from?
- Ground TruFlower comes directly from our mature TruFlower. This medicine is high quality and should not be confused for "larf" or "shake".
Is this strain-specific?
- Ground TruFlower will be in an equal blend of two sperate strains. Each strain is strain specific.
Is it an even blend?
- Ground TruFlower will be essentially even blends of the two strains.
Will there be two different labels on this medicine? Two different percentages?
- Each unit of Ground TruFlower will have one simplified label such as a normal unit of TruFlower would. The Cannabinoids, including THC, total will be combined on the label. However, batch results will show both strains that have been used.
Why is it considered a hybrid if it has Sativa strains in it?
- Hybrid medicines are often considered to be a combination of Sativa and Indica traits. In terms of the ground TruFlower the effect is combined and is typically more in line with hybrid strains and their sensations. Blends with Indicas or Sativas would be considered to be typically Indica or Sativa leaning respectively. "C&C" as well as "Buff Bomb" would be considered to be a Sativa dominant hybrid blend as the "Swaggy Doob" would be considered more of a true hybrid.