TruKief .5G - Sativa
TruKief is a full spectrum, mechanically separated, solvent-less concentrate medicine high in raw cannabinoids and terpenes. Kief comes from the Arabic word for “Pleasure” and refers to the crystalline formations on the outside of TruFlower; more specifically the heads of trichomes – though trichome stalks may be included.
Limit 2 TruKiefs per type [indica, sativa, hybrid], per patient, per day
TruKief can only be dispensed under a patient’s medical cannabis inhalation route of administration.
How is TruKief made?
- TruKief comes from collecting kief, or the crystalline trichome formations, from our high quality TruFlower. During the trimming process some kief is collected from TruFlower and from sugar leaves. TruKief is not processed, pressed, or heated.
How do I dose with TruKief?
- TruKief’s consistency will be similar to a fine dry powder. This makes choosing the size of one’s dose simple and easy. Using a dosing tool, a Patient will be able to effectively sprinkle their TruKief in to either the Trulieve Concentrate Pen or Puffco Plus as a standalone medicine or as an enhancement and mixture to their other concentrates. The size of the dose needed will vary from Patient to Patient - remember to start low and go slow.
Can I eat TruKief? Is this an activated medicine?
- TruKief is only approved for inhalation with the Trulieve Concentrate Pen or the Puffco Plus. TruKief is a medicine high in THCA and other raw cannabinoids and will need to be decarbed via vaporization in order to become active. This is the same process that happens with TruShatter, TruCRMBL, and TruWax.
Can I roll a TruKief joint?
- TruKief is currently only approved to be dispended under a Patient's Medical Cannabis Inhalation Recommendation and intended for vaporization.
What are some of the benefits I can expect from TruKief?
- TruKief is a full-spectrum and eclectic medicine that sits between the TruFlower and concentrate experience. TruKief can easily be added to other inhalation medicines or vaporized on its own for a robust and flavorful experience.
Will TruKief be a similar strength to TruShatter or TruCRMBL?
- No. TruKief is an unprocessed solvent-less cannabis concentrate. While it is much higher in cannabinoids (about double when compared to TruFlower) it will typically fall below the range of traditional concentrate medicines such as TruShatter and TruCRMBL.
Is TruKief Strain Specific?
- TruKief is not strain specific, but it is kept to the same genetic types. This means TruKief will be available in Sativa, Hybrid, and Indica options.
How can TruKief be dispensed?
- TruKief can only be dispensed under a patient’s medical cannabis inhalation route of administration.
Will the mg vary from strain to strain and batch to batch?
- Yes, TruKief will vary in the total dispensed milligrams from batch to batch and strain to strain.
Will there be any variation in color or texture in TruKief?
- There will be slight color and texture variations of the TruKief from batch to batch and strain to strain. Different strains (and even different batches of the same strain) will have small color variations due to genetic differences in the development of the plant's resinous glands. Not all strains produce trichomes or kief in the same way.