As many of you may have heard, Florida has issued a statewide “stay at home” order which will go into effect at midnight Thursday for 30 days. The order is to help prevent the spread of COVID19 by closing non-essential businesses and asking people stay indoors as much as possible except for certain essential activities which include buying food and seeking medical treatment. Essential businesses such as grocery stores, pharmacies and banks will remain open during this time.
Trulieve will remain open as our business is deemed essential.
We are not shutting any of our facilities and our dispensaries will continue under normal business hours.
We understand we are providing an important and critical function, and that our patients rely on medical marijuana for part of their overall health and wellness. As a reminder, we have been preparing for this and offer several different ways to get your cannabis:
- Delivery – We deliver throughout the state and due to the Coronavirus, we have dropped our delivery fee to $15, and offer free delivery to any patient 65 or older. We have also added a tracking feature to our website so patients can track the status of their delivery order.
- Pick-up – Pick up is available at all locations. In addition, at 8 of our stores we offer pick-up only where we can schedule a time to accommodate social distancing.
- Social Distancing – each of our dispensaries have polices in place to ensure social distancing. We have also added a technology feature utilizing where we will encourage patients to wait in their vehicles or spaced appropriately and we will text to notify them that it is their turn in the dispensary.
- Designated Care Hour – the first shopping order of each day is dedicated to our immunocompromised patients.
- Curbside pickup – Piloting next week in select locations you can stay in your car to pick up your order if you use CanPay.
- Mobile Hubs – We piloted the Mobile Hubs program and are prepared to launch if we deem it necessary to fulfill patient orders in a timely manner.
In addition to the above, we have increased cleaning and sanitation protocols at each of our stores as well as in our delivery vehicles. Trulieve is actively taking part in providing needed medical care to the large patient population that counts on us. We continue to think creatively about how to support our patients during this COVID19 situation and want to deliver the customer experience that will help alleviate some of the stress during this time. We will continue to update you on changes.
Please note – Although we expect to maintain our normal service standards, we anticipate we could have longer than normal wait times for delivery and pick-up orders in store, and at our call center, based on the changes this new Stay at Home order creates. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
We are all in this together!
The Trulieve Team