THC Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Yields- 1 dozen
Created by Ericka Marie
- 1 lb strawberries
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 oz white chocolate
- Coconut oil
- Wash strawberries and thoroughly dry.
- Put chocolate into 2 separate heatproof medium bowls, add in desired dose of TruClear. Fill 2 medium saucepans with a couple inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Turn down heat; set the bowls of chocolate over the water to melt.(Chocolate melting tips: 1. Your bowl shouldn't touch the water in your saucepan, 2. White chocolate seizes easily, put a small amount of coconut oil in the mix if you see it start to seize)
- Line a sheet pan with wax paper or parchment paper. Remove your chocolate from heat, holding the strawberry by the stem dip into the dark chocolate and place on the sheet pan. Repeat until all strawberries are dipped. Let sit for 15 min or place into the fridge for 5 min to set. Dip a fork in the white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the strawberries.
- Set aside for 30 min until the chocolate sets.