Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields- 4 dozen
Recipe created by Ericka Marie
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk)
- TruClear (for dosing click here)
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a small mixing bowl- mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl- cream together butter, TruClear, sugar, honey, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Scrape sides of the bowl halfway through to ensure all is mixed.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop 1-tablespoon portions of dough onto cookie sheets lined with parchment (NOT wax) paper; bake for 8-9 minutes.
*Cookies can be kept in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks