We R-SO nutty about this cookie recipe! These peanut butter cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with relief!
RSO Infused Peanut Butter Cookies
Yields- 2 1/2 dozen
Recipe Created by Ericka Marie
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed tightly
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Mix RSO into melted butter until completely combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and egg. Mix until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients slowly and mix on low speed until combined. Do not overmix. (Mixture will be a bit wet to ensure that soft texture, but you can put in the fridge to make it easier to work with!)
- Scoop a tablespoon of dough, roll into a ball and then roll into sugar. Transfer dough balls to a baking sheet
- Using your fork, press down on the balls to slightly flatten. Bake for 10-13 minutes, just until the edges have reached a slightly darker brown