THC Infused Microwave Mint Chocolate Fudge
Yields- 16 pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp mint extract
- Green food coloring
- In a glass bowl, heat chocolate chips and half of the condensed milk in the microwave for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add TruClear, stir well.
- In a separate glass bowl, heat the white chocolate and remaining condensed milk in the microwave for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add mint extract and green food coloring to the white chips and stir.
- Add a level layer of milk chocolate in an aluminum foil-lined 8”x 8” pan (keep a small amount to top the green and marble).
- Add top layer of green chocolate, drop remaining milk chocolate on top.
- Shake the 8x8 pan a little to make it even. Very gently run a butter knife a few times through to give it a swirled effect.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into pieces.
- Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.