THC Infused Baked Mac & Cheese
Yields - 1 9x13 baking dish (approx 10 servings)
Recipe created by Ericka Marie
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 cup milk
- 6 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- pepper to taste
For breadcrumb topping
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Boil pasta until pasta is al dente. While your pasta is cooking, grab a large saucepan and melt 1/2 cup of butter over medium heat. Add TruClear* and mix thoroughly. Whisk in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes (be sure not to burn, keep that mixture moving). Add garlic salt and pepper to taste. Slowly pour in 4 cups milk, whisking until smooth. Heat to a low boil until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta (best if pasta is still hot). Add roux mixture and cheddar cheese to pasta and mix until combined.
- Add Mac&Cheese to a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add in bread crumbs, stirring constantly until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Pour over the mac and cheese.
- Bake at 325°F for 14-15 minutes.
*Tip: when finding the amount of TruClear to use, you will want to multiply the amount the recipe yields by the amount of MGs you want in each piece. Example: 10 servings of mac&cheese x 10mg (preferred dose of each serving) = 100mgs of total TruClear needed in this recipe.