Recipe: THC Infused Guacamole
Want to make one of the most delicious THC infused guacamole dips? Then this recipe might be for you! THC Infused guacamole could be the perfect healthy choice! They’re easy to make, have healthy fats, are infused, and definitely tasty!
What you’ll need:
· 1/4 cup of finely minced onion
· 3 ripe Haas avocados
· 1 1/2 tablespoon of fresh lime or lemon juice
· 1 large plum or roma tomato deseeded and diced
· 1/4 cup cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped
· 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
· 1/2 teaspoon of salt
· 1 to 2 teaspoons of minced jalapeños or serrano pepper
What to do:
Add diced onion to a small bowl then cover with warm water. Set aside. This “de-flames’ the onions, making them less intense.
Cut avocados in half, lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seed. Scoop out the flesh and add to a bowl.
Add lime juice then use a fork to gently mash until creamy yet still chunky. Stir in the tomato, cilantro, cumin, de-flamed onions, salt and diced peppers. Taste the guacamole and adjust with additional salt, peppers or lime juice.
Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap by pushing the plastic wrap down onto the guacamole and refrigerate up to one day.