THC Infused Apple Dumplings
Yields - 4 dumplings
Recipe created by Ericka Marie
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled and cored
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- Pie dough (double pie crust recipe or store-bought)
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Roll out dough into four 7-in squares. Place cored apple on each square and place 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon-sugar into the core. Also, put your preferred TruClear dosage into the center.
- Gently wrap your apple in pastry dough by bringing the corners up to the center. Pinch edges to seal. OPTIONAL: Cut out apple leaves and stems from dough scraps, attach with water.
- Place dumplings into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, and water. Bring to a boil and stir until blended. Pour over apples.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and apples are tender. Baste apples with sauce occasionally through the baking process. Serve warm.