THC Infused Dinner Mints
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- food coloring, optional
- 1 tsp lecithin
- TruClear, warmed
- Combine butter, lecithin, and salt in mixing bowl, beat 1 minute.
- Add confectioners’ sugar, sweetened condensed milk, peppermint and TruClear
- Beat on medium-low speed until a dough forms (crumbly, comes together when pinched/squeezed into a ball).
- Add the food coloring of your choice, mix until coloring is well-blended.
- After the dough has been colored, roll out and portion.
- Place a golf ball-sized amount of dough in your hands and roll dough into long thin cylinders about 1 centimeter wide.
- Place cylinders on cutting board and with a pizza cutter (or pastry cutter), slice cylinders into bite-sized pieces, 1 centimeter long.
- Store mints in an airtight container in the refrigerator.