THC Infused Key Lime Pie
Yields 1 9-inch pie
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 dose of TruClear, warmed*
- 1/4 sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
Key Lime Filling
- 2 (28 oz) cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of key lime juice (Tip from E- Fresh is always best BUT Nellie & Joe's Key West Lime Juice is a personal fav of mine!)
- 4 large egg yolks
- Other half of your TruClear dose, warmed*
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Crumble graham crackers by putting into a sealed plastic bag or by using a food processor.
- Combine your dry ingredients together
- While melting your butter, put in half of the full dose of TruClear* you want in this dessert. (other half will go into the filling!!)
- Pour melted TruClear butter mixture into dry mixture and thoroughly mix
- Transfer crust to a 9-inch pie dish and pat down. Work your way up to the sides with the crust until all surface is covered.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes. Leave oven on!
- Whisk the sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice, egg yolks, and warmed TruClear* together until smooth (you can also use an electric mixer-whichever you prefer!)
- Pour mixture into warm crust
- Bake the pie for 15-20 min. (Tip from E- easy way to know is when the middle looks slightly jiggly but the rest of the pie is set, when cooling it should completely set)
- Cool completely, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving
- Garnish with whipped topping
*Tip from E-when dealing with finding the amount of TruClear to use, you will want to multiply the amount the recipe yields by the amount of MGs you want in each piece. Example: 8 pieces of pie x 10mg (preferred dose of each piece)= 80mgs of total TruClear needed in this recipe