A delicious addition to your favorite yogurt OR by itself! This vegan granola is sure to be a favorite with the mix of white chocolate, cranberries, and orange zest.
THC Infused Vegan Granola
Yields - 7 cups
Recipe created by Ericka Marie
- 3 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup dried cranberry
- 3/4 cup mini white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 3/4 cups almonds roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- TruClear, warmed (for dosing info, click here)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix oats, almonds, cranberries, flour, salt, and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Whisk together the melted coconut oil, orange zest, TruClear, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture over the oat mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking sheet. It should be a thin, single layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through at 20 minutes. After stirring, add your white chocolate chips. (If you add before, your chocolate will be melted and stirring will become an issue).
- After 40 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool completely before breaking apart to store.